The TechForceOnCall Network of computer professionals will service small to medium sized businesses, across North America. The core services are higher level than the typical national onsite computer service groups, focusing not on computer repair but on disaster recovery, server hardware and software, advanced backup systems, network installations and support, advanced wireless and corporate communications, voip systems, Microsoft Office Training and Support, accounting system training, website hosting, web site design, search engine optimization, web promotion, and full E-Commerce and internet presence marketing. These services may be onsite or on call as needed. Our franchised associates have central support and service capability so they offer much more to a client than just their own capabilities. The current business marketplace demands better use of technology, and businesses will appreciate the cost saving and added support of a trained TechForce network.
1. Central Services (More Services to Sell)
2. Central Purchasing (More name brands, better pricing) 3. Partner Services (More Services to Sell, or more sales of your services)
4. Central Advertising (Radio, Artwork for business mailouts, vehicle wrap, Brochures, custom business cards & letterhead, logo’d shirts, sweaters, jackets)
5. Central 1-800 number answering with direct call transfers or emails
6. Shared Yellow Page Ads, Radio, Website etc.
7. Central Marketing and Technical Training, yearly upgrading, yearly conferences
8. Customized Accounting Software for easy billing and operations
9. Special TechForce Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Coverage.
10. Restrictions on Territories and numbers of Franchisees to establish good working opportunities
11. Low cost Franchises with low initial franchise fee and monthly fees of only 6%, capped annually on the first $500,000 sales, low initial investment as credit is provided for existing computer equipment, vehicle (though newer navy or red North American vehicles such as the Cadillac CTS, Chrysler 300 or Lincoln MKS are preferred to keep a higher quality image) and personal experience and skills.
a) Honest, Trustworthy and Hardworking Entrepreneurs
b) Willingness and ability to follow a structured marketing and sales program
c) Experience and strong knowledge of Network Systems, Installation and Support, Computer Systems (Win 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Windows 7) Training and Support, Internet Use of Email, Browsing Training and Installation of Internet Security and Firewall Systems.
d) Good People Skills with ability to be client facing in both Sales, Training and Service roles
e) Ability to work Independently with good Time Management
f) Optional Partner Skills in areas of Server Systems Sales and Management, Disaster Recovery Systems Implementation and Support, Advanced Backup Systems Sales and Support, Web Services including design and E-Commerce, Wi-Fi and Wireless Installations and Support, Security Systems & Surveillance, Microsoft Office Training, VOIP Systems Installation and Support, Router Setup and Troubleshooting, Computerized Accounting Systems Training.
g) Your Own Vehicle
h) Low Franchisee Fee Investment
For more information call 1-905-846-8467 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.